Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which WiiWare/Virtual Console Games Should I Buy?

Based On The Following Infomation:





I like action games and classic games.


I already have:





Defend Your Castle


Dr. Mario Online Rx


FFCC: My Life As King


My Pokemon Ranch


Ninja Gaiden


Super Mario Bros.


Super Metroid


LoZ: Ocarina Of Time


Yoshi's Story





I do not regret buying anyone of those games. Except for Yoshi's Story cuz its all about happiness and hearts.


Which games would you recommend for me? Also, I have:





Mario Kart Wii


WarioWare Smooth Moves


Link's Crossbow Training


Super Paper Mario


Super Smash Bros. Brawl


Super Mario Galaxy


Pokemon Battle Revolution


LoZ: Twilight Princess


Mario %26amp; Sonic: Oympic Games


Wii Play


Metroid Prime 3: Corruption





I dont regret buying any of these either.


Note that I have 3100 Wii Points and I want to keep 1000 points until Super Smash Bros. for the N64 comes out.


Now, using my taste in games, which do u recommend??





Please answer. Best Answerer gets 10 Points.|||It seems that you have the classic controller so here are my reccomendations:





- Super Mario 64 (N64)


- 1080 Snowboarding (N64)


- Super Mario Bros. 1 and 2 (NES)|||I Recommend Family Table Tennis for 500 wii points. Its awesome and its like you're really playing real table tennis. otherwise defend your castle is awesome as well!|||well, I have the original zelda game for NES, and dont get that game because it really sucks, its nothing like the normal zelda games, because you cant talk to anybody, and there is no story. But I really recommend getting super mario bros 3 and it is only 500 points I think. Or you can get paper mario, that is 1000 points. and it is pretty good, also dont get mario kart 64 because I have that game for the original N64 and it has terrible graphics, they hurt my eyes|||Based on your list, I'd recommend LostWinds. What I like about it is it combines the platforming of Mario Galaxy, motion controls of Smooth Moves and "searching" and storytelling of Zelda.





For context, the 3 I have on my system are LostWinds, LoZ: Link to the Past and Super Mario 3. I plan on picking up Super Mario World here with my next batch of Wii Points myself. Games I have are LoZ: TP, LoZ: Wind Waker, Mario Galaxy, GH 3, Zack and Wiki, Smash Bros. Brawl and Wii Play.





When people are looking for reviews of a game I recommend Metacritic.com. While I don't always agree with the score, personally, the comments you get are usually pretty specific about WHY the scored it as they did. I've included LostWinds' link below but be sure to check out the rest of the site especially for the titles you already have.|||Sorry about Noah's answer, pokeninja014. He does not own a Wii and does not know what wiiware is. He thought you were asking which wii games you should buy. And he only knows that from playing at his brother's house. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment