Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm thinking about selling my wii for the ipod touch, should I?

I'm 20 years old an even tho there are gamers older than me i feel like im losing my interest in video games as i get older. The ony reason i bouight the wii in the 1st place was not because it was neat to use the controller but it was for 2 reasons. I love the fact i can download old games i used to play when i was younger, like Super Mario World, Zelda etc etc. The other reason is that i wanted to play that new Super Smash Bros online, but even playing that online is reported to be stripped down (no stat tracking or making friends, wats the point if u can't tell who's good?) I don't know waiting 2 more months can justify me holding on to it. I only play it if im really bored and i can't really play IT long enough b4 i get sick of playing it. I need a new ipod badly and i really want that new ipod touch so i might sell the wii on ebay for the ipod touch. I have a wii, Metroid Prime3, 8 VC games, Classic Controller, Lan Adapter, and a Wavebird. Is it worth it should i sell it?|||Ipod touch is such a waste of money. What are you paying that much money for? To be able to check your email whenever. Big deal. I can do that on my phone or laptop. If you get an ipod touch you will still need your ipod because the touch has such little storage. You will still need your phone, because the touch isnt a phone. So all you are doing is getting yet another electronic gadget to carry around so you can check movie times and email. Do you feel a pathological need to do this every few minutes? Iphone makes sense. At least it eliminates the need to carry around a phone. The ipod touch makes no sense. What does it do that you cant already do on your phone besides looking cooler and being a little bit easier to use?


I would get another ipod classic or the iphone. The ipod touch just isnt worth the money for an object that doesnt simplify your life or eliminate the need for a different electronic gadget.|||I don't have a wii but I do have a IPhone and the touch display is awesome. I have a IPod but that has been put on the back burner since I got the phone. If You can afford it I would get the 16gig. No question.

No comments:

Post a Comment