Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Online Connection Help?

Whenever I go to spectate a brawl, it always finds me a group, but when i go to actually find a brawl to fight I can never get anyone, and it ends up disconnecting me, why does this happen? On any other games such as Super Mario Strikers Charged it always finds me someone to go against. Why does it do this?|||well, what i did was reset my modem. after a little while, i get a match. it doesnt disconnects me. the only time it does disconnect is when someone is on the computer using the internet. i do this every time before i start to go to random brawls online. it has always worked for me.|||Everyone is experiencing this right now. Do not worry. One thing that has worked for me is the friend code method. Find some people to exchange friend codes with. (IGN Wii Message Boards are a great place or http://wii-friends.net/)|||I'm having the same problem but I eventually get to someone if I keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment