Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is Super Smash Bros Brawl worth holding on to my wii?

There are only two reasons i bought a nintendo wii, it was never the new motion controls, they're neat but that was not a big selling point to me. It was to get the chance to play Super Smash Bros Brawl online, and the 2nd but lesser reason was i like that i can download games i used to play on my old systems. I would love to keep my wii but there are'nt enough games on it to keep me satisfied. Super Paper Mario, Zelda, Metroid are ok games but not enough. I've recently played Halo 3 at a friends house online, i always loved games on 360 but now i want one even more. Im even more mad to find out that the online for SSBB will be stipped down online expierience. I'm thinking of selling my wii my games and assesoires for it. But im thinking about it really hard because wii's are hard to find nowadays, they've been sold out all year. So if i sell it, it will be almost impossible to get another one for a long while if i regret it. Thats why i need to make a desion that i won't regret.|||I have a Wii, but I wanted to get an Xbox 360. Then I borrowed an original Xbox (not the 360) with a few games - Pariah, Halo 2, etc. and I love it! I'm looking forward to SSBB, and Metroid Prime 3 (it hasn't come out in Europe yet) for the Wii.





So, I have decided to wait a bit with selling my Wii and buying an Xbox 360. I think that there are some good games for the Wii coming out, and anyway, the Xbox 360's get the Red Ring of Death - every third Xbox 360 breaks. They CAN get fixed, but it's a hassle. If you wait, they will get new chips and that should fix that problem.





So, I would wait - get SSBB, any other good games coming out - and maybe buy a used first Xbox with some games. Then when the Xbox 360 gets the new chips or another great game, you can buy it. That's what I'm doing.|||right now hold on to the wii for a month or so. you will see better games. if your still not satisfied get the 360. both systems are rad but i still think wii is better.|||well if you don't want you wii then maybe i should buy it from you.


yeah my friend always wanted a wii.


if your selling it, email me at madman_mondeau@yahoo.com|||Dont sell it, the best games for the wii are about to come, think a moment, what other good games does the 360 have?


keep it all your live if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment