Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare good for the wii?

I don't know if i should get this game or super mario bros. Can i play this game online with the wii? And to shoot do i actually have to aim with the remote?|||Modern Warfare reflex is good. The controls are top notch and you can customize it also you can go online and there are alot of modes to play in. Definitely recommend it.





Super Mario Bros is great too you can't go wrong with either.|||I very much doubt it. Once you've played the PC version the others just aren't as good. The only redeemeing feature is the fact you can do a multiplayer with friends without being online. The Wii controls just aren't good enough.|||I would suggest getting Super Mario Bros.





Me, my bro, and my sister play it and we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment