Saturday, December 24, 2011

Got a Wii for Christmas? Put it online for the first time for 500 free Wii Points?

I'm a Nintendo Ambassador, so I'm happy to help people get their Wii online so you get 500 free points (enough for one retro game e.g. Pacman, original Super Mario Bros and many more to choose from!) Even if you don't need the help, you can still get the points by following the above instructions then adding my Wii number which is 8204 5356 8089 6841 (add after clicking Wii Shop Channel, then Connection Ambassador, then 'Person Who Was Helped') Then email me YOUR Wii number to daniel.wood3@gmail.com, I'll enter it on my Wii then we'll both get the free points!





Please note, at the moment this only works in the UK I think, and you have to have put your Wii online for the first time in the last 30 days - any later than that and it won't work!|||my email is davidlongmire@live.ca i cannot even get my wifi adaptor to work it installs and the wii even connects to it i granyt permission to my console but when i do test connection it gives me an error code please help|||If you want an easy, legal, 100% free way to get Nintendo points, games, and almost anything, just visit: http://freenintendopoints.weebly.com


It walks you through what to do to get free stuff, without ever needing any money, credit card, or bank information. I've personally gotten over $280 worth of stuff for free, so it's worth checking out.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment