Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl, what are the sheets of paper?

When I am battling in classic mode, I notice that sheets of paper fall down randomly, and I can pick them up - but, I don't know what they're for. What are they?





Also, what is my "code" so I can play friends online? Where can I find it?|||The sheets of paper that float around during the match are stickers. When any human player collects one it will be added to your sticker collection (Vault -%26gt; Trophies and Stickers -%26gt; Sticker Album) and can also be used for attack/defense bonuses in the Subspace Emissary. (The "sticker" button on the map screen.)





You can find your friend code on your friend roster. (Nintendo WiFi Connection -%26gt; (Brawl connects) -%26gt; With Friends -%26gt; Friend Roster. Your friend code should be listed at the top of the screen)|||what musicman.. said|||Stickers|||They're stickers - you can see all the ones you've collected in the Sticker Album.





To see your code, connect online, then click friend match %26amp; friend roster.|||Those are called stickers. They are useful in Brawl's Adventure mode to power up the characters, but sometimes, only certain characters. And your Brawl code is shown in the "With Friends" then go to one of the options and you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment