Saturday, December 24, 2011

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Question?

I'm soooooooooo excited to about getting SSBB!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I'm dissapointed that they extended the release date to february....so I got Super Mario Galaxy. That's a great game too. Anyway, now for the question. I wanna play online against the Japanese people. It'll be such an honor to be playing against one of them. I hope I'll win! But the problem is that I live in the U.S. and I'm afraid that the connection will be bad. Does anyone have any tips on anything I can do to make it have a good connection, please tell me. Thanks|||You'll be fine as long as you're internet connection works. The reason for the pushed release date was so they could make a "seamless online experience." As long as they hold true to that, there shouldn't be any lag issues.|||You could live in the middle of nowhere as long as you have a Internet connection. But it picks random people so your chances are small. Unless you pick up a Japanese person's wii code online so you can play with him whenever your both online|||brawl is going to be gay they took lugi captain falcon


falco jigglypuff pichu ganin and young link out


and ness is gone :(|||yeah to the guy above,I will miss luigi he's m favorite caracter in the whole series,also waluigi [why was he an assist throphy?]|||yah basically Merkley explained it all, but im not answering for best question or anything, really Merlkey desrves it because no one could be clearer then that, but "brawl is going to be gay they took lugi captain falcon


falco jigglypuff pichu ganin and young link out


and ness is gone :("





Be honest with yourself. Will you REALLY miss Luigi, Jigglypuff, and Young Link? i mean comparing Luigi he is like the Nintendo Jar Jar Binks, and vis virsa. Jigglypuff was "as useless as a poop flavored lollipop" and why bother with Young Link? juss use teh awesomeness that is Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment