Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Lag?

I know that SSBB is notorious for online lag...but I have never been in a two-minute online match that took less than four minutes to complete. The lag is so ridiculously awful that it renders the game unplayable online. How is it that some people claim to have absolutely no lag when playing random matches? What are they doing? I keep my wii about four feet from my wireless router, and I have absolutely no lag when playing mario kart wii. Please explain why the lag is so horrid and why some people don't experience it at all.|||My guess would be that it is a problem on the other peoples side, and that if you could play with only people close to you, then you wouldn't have as much lag as if you were playing with someone a long way away.|||I do not know, but onetime i played agaisnt my freind who lived down the street and it didn't lagg as much, so maybe they have an interent thing that err... i don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment