Friday, December 16, 2011

Which Wii (Mario) games should it get from these?

I would like Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros and Super Smash Bros Brawl I can only get 2 though. I would like brawl, but im a few years behind and i dont think alot of people still play online. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is mostly going to be one of them, but NSMB is a classic favorite. I just want your opinions.


Thanks!|||dude, i have all three and new super mario bros. is definitely better than brawl (in my opinion). you must get super mario galaxy 2, it's fantastic! i have so much fun playing it.|||it really depends on what you want to get. You could get one that you want, and the other, you could maybe get NSMB. Good luck!|||I liked the New Super Mario Bros because of the coop play. That being said, the other 2 are still better.

No comments:

Post a Comment