Saturday, December 24, 2011

What mario game should I buy this time?

I played:


Super Mario 64 DS(unfinished)


Mario and Luigi: Inside Story DS(Still own it, almost finished)


Mario Kart DS(still own it, finished)


New Super Mario Bros. DS(Still own it, unfinished


Paper Mario Gamecube(almost finished)





I kinda want:


M%26amp;L 1 DS


M%26amp;L 2 DS





I wonder if it's good4me:


Yoshi's Island DS





Becoming boring(only for mario games i OWN):





When i think of playing M%26amp;L3 again after winning, it seems slightly boring. Slightly seeming boring for me to continue my beaten save...





Super mario bros. seems slighlty frustrating and becoming slightly boring...





Mario Kart DS is NEVER boring playing online, but sometimes frustrating, and is rather boring trying to play it more on 1p because I already beat it.








What mario game(s) should I get next?





Nintendo consoles I own:


Wii(yes i have a gamecube controller, but only 1)


DS(duh!)





thnx|||You should most certainly get new super mario bros. wii. Even after you beat the game its really fun to play with your friends. Super Mario Galaxy is awesome as well. Mario Kart if you have friends that will play. If you have wifi get paper mario 64 VIRTUAL CONSOLE.(i did and couldn't stop playing the game) and of course super paper mario. (adds a twist to paper mario series)|||if you had to pick one, i'd go with new super mario bros wii.


you should play the original Yoshi's Island too(get it on VC). the DS version was ok, but there was too much baby switching. still fun though, but not as fun as the 1st





you could also play Mario forever, its a fan made PC game.|||get new super mario bros wii, mario kart wii, super paper mario,super mario galaxy|||if you have dsi get mario mini vs donkey kong not long game but entertaining|||wow i didnt understand a single word you said. mario is a loser. johnny klebitz OWNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment