Saturday, December 24, 2011

What game should I get today?

Should I get New. Super Mario Bros for Wii? (I had it before but sold it to get a PS3 in March, I got to World 5 and now I want to rebuy it) or should I get Modnation Racers for PS3? (I can't download the demo since it would take ages and I have a slow connection but I can play online flawlessly... long story)





So yeah, Modnation Racers or NSMB Wii?|||NSMB Wii in my opinion, if you collect all the star coins you get access to star road, it's honestly more fun if you have atleast one more person playing with you though.|||hahaha barbie horse adventures... NO Modnation Racers was I think a big hit. but I've never played it. I have played NSMB and it was really fun. Since you've played NSMB, you know wat it's like. But if you've never played modnation racers, you could find some gameplay videos of it to see if you think you would like it. There is also the choice of renting it from a nearby blockbuster or using gamefly.|||I have played neither of them, both seem fun from seeing their trailers so it is really up to what you want. Personally I would go with Mario ^-^|||Super mario bros|||BARBIE HORSE ADVENTURES~!!!!1!!!1211!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment