Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where can I find character designers names for the old Mario game characters?

I am looking online for a list of the original Japanese character designers for the original mario characters. I am wanting to know who did the character designs for Mario and the main clan, but especially any enemy character from Super Mario Bros 1, 2, or 3. More specifically, I would really like to know who invented or did the character designs for the original koopa kids. (koopalings). I've wanted to know for years, and still can't find anything. Thank you.|||You wouldn't be able to actually find out. I'm sure you could check the credits of the games for the main designer and the enemy designer names and things like that, but it wouldn't have specifics. Although the first Mario was made by Shigeru Miyamoto, Hiroshi Yamauchi and Takashi Tezuka so all the original stuff was made by those 3. Also, each original Koopa Kid was designed by a separate staff member, as a way to honor the creators of the games personally.3

No comments:

Post a Comment