Saturday, December 24, 2011

Name some fun games for Wii online?

I just connected my Wii online and would like to know of some fun games to download. Groovin Blocks and Block Breaker Delux sounds good to me but I also need something fun for the kids. Do you have any ideas?





Has anyone tried Metroid, Double Dragon, Super Mario Bros(the original) or Galaga?


Those were fun when I was a kid, would like to know how they are with the Wii.


Thanks!|||I got Super Metroid (originally for SNES) for my wii, and it plays pretty darn well on the gamecube controller once you get the hang of it! Although, I don't suggest it for very young children because it is quite challenging! (It's pretty tough for me lol!). I would assume that the original mario bros. works well on the wii as well. I don't suggest the original metroid unless you're kids are older, because in my opinion it is harder to play than Super Metroid! Hope I helped!|||The whole process of downloading games is pretty simple. First you have to find a source for the Wii games and movies. There are some free torrent sources out there but I would recommend being safe and paying a small amount one time. Then you know you will be safer from bad files (viruses, spyware, etc) and legal prosecution.





So get your membership then find the files you want to download. Download the files to your computer and then use software to convert your files to the wii format so the wii can recognize the file type.





Another plus with a one time pay site is that they will provide this software with your membership as well as all the tech support you need.





Burn the file to a CD or DVD (depending on file size and what you have available) and then enjoy all the wii games and movies on your wii.





For more information on this process and the best and safest download site on the net check out http://www.squidoo.com/wiidownloadgames|||Dr Mario


Super Mario RPG

No comments:

Post a Comment