Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I hack Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl with the Homebrew Channel?

I have two Wiis, one Wii (my oldest one) has all my data on it but recently it has been not working to well....I'm going to use my new Wii but the problem is the games you can play online that I have like Mario Karts Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Sports Mix don't save on a SD card and it's going to take forever to get all that data back! Any tips on how I can transfer this data or even hack all this stuff back I won? No rude comments like "Why would you want to cheat blah blah blah blah...."


Thanks for your help guys. :)|||Well since you have Super Smash Bros. Brawl, all you need is hackmii and smash stack and you'll get the homebrew channel... but you do need an SD card to transfer the .elf files and smash stack|||Install Homebrew Channel on Wii 4.3


http://wiicode.blogspot.com/2011/01/inst鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment