Saturday, December 24, 2011

What are good 2-4 players games for the wii?

I'm doing some shopping online for 2-4 play3r games for my family to play, so what do u guys recommend?





I have


Super smash bros brawl


Mario kart wii


Super mario bros. wii


Tales of samyphonia


mario party 8|||Hmm, you've got most of the good ones, I assume you have wii sports right, so what about wii sports resort? Also, wii party is ALOT of fun, All the raving rabbids game are great, And while I'm at it I would mention New play control: mario tennis. Your family will love these games, trust me.|||super smash bro's, super mario bro's, and mario kart.|||Boom Blox


De Blob


Rock Band 3


Just Dance 2


Mario Sports Mix


Wii Sports Resort


Wii Party


Super Mario Strikers Charged

No comments:

Post a Comment