Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there anyway to play the classic mario bros and super mario bros without actually buying a console?

I've kinda looked around on the internet, but all I can find is game consoles and online games. Isn't there any way to play mario bros without buying a console or playing online.





In other words, are there any small games that can be hooked to the T.V.? Thanks ahead of time!|||Have you tried Google? There are a bunch of websites that host Classic Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros. If you can't find one, you can always use an emulator. An emulator is basically a program that can play classic games rendered to work on your computer. Search up Super Mario Bros Emulator in your search browser, or any other game that you are interested in playing. There are probably hundreds of emulated classic games out by now. Just download the emulator and the .rom (the game) that comes with it, and you are set to play.








EDIT: I didn't realize until after I read your question fully that you weren't looking for this answer. I used to have this small console, it cost about $30 I think, and it could play a bunch of classic games that were built right into it. It was just two buttons and a joystick, but I think one of them came with Super Mario Bros. Try eBay if anything.


Also, if you can't find something, you might as well check out an emulator. I didn't want to delete everything that I wrote out, anyway, so you might as well use it if you need to.|||Yes, there are some of those joy stick thingy that stick to the T.V they have the classic Mario games and many more (they are not official) and they are some that have lots of game including the Classic Mario games, but with other character sush as Pikachu.


They are easily found here in the malls where I live, try the flea markets.|||You can get an emulator for you computer and play it on there. You'll have to find an NES emulator for your computer and then download the actual game which is in the rom format. There's plenty of sites that have any games that you want Only one that I can think of out of the top of my head is www.romnation.com hope this helps and good luck and have fun|||Well...you should look into how to use torrents. If you learn how to download torrents and find a good place to get your torrents from then you will find EVERY GAME you ever want. I have every nintendo game on my computer and I play them with original controllers plugged into usb. It is great! If you have a iphone there is a app in cydia that has every nintendo game also, but it is not as good as on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment