Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Super Smash Bros. Brawl online help?

I don't get it. Eversince I got Brawl, I haven't been able to find ONE online match! I'm using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector by the way. I know there's nothing wrong with my internet connection, because I can always find matches in Mario Kart Wii with ease and when I used to have a DS, I'd always successfully find matches in Mario Kart DS and Metroid Prime Hunters. But for SOME dumb@$$ reason, I can't get anything with Brawl. Can anyone please help me out here? It would be greatly appreciated. Oh and one more thing, I used to find matches in Brawl by using someone else's internet connection but they must have found out because it's secured now and I can't access it, so now I'm desperate. Thank you.|||LOL


You had the same problem as me. I wanted to globally kick-butt as Pikachu, but I couldn't. It's not because people don't do it anymore, TRUST ME! xD





Anyway, the reason being is because you need that other person's Wii code... thingy. I forgot what it's called but every Wii has a unique code that you can use to connect with other players. I think it's Wii Connect 4. Anyway, hope this helps!!!|||Umm...it might be because no one plays that game anymore or its your USB. Dont know man.|||Not many people play anymore, online games like that don't stay popular much, most games that are there are instantly taken anyway since ther eis only a few, sorry dude|||I have the same problem and i read somewhere that you can change your wii settings for that internet connection. because i can play brawl at my grandparents house just fine but i can only play friend matches on mine. i think nintendo made brawl more secure than mario kart so that is why brawl is harder to do. so yeah i think you go to ur wii settings and then go to the second page and click on internet. then click connection settings and click on ur connection. then click change settings. it should bring up a screen that has your wireless routers name in the middle. then click the arrow on the right of the screen halfway up. it should bring up some wepa security settings. you can tweak around with them and it my work. I hope this helps!! And no its not because no one plays it because there is no way its just us wanting to play online. Brawl ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment