Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I connect my nintendo ds lite to where I can play online.?

I bought a used nintendo ds lite and new super mario bros. and when I try to play a versus mach I see that it dosnt have any bars. Then when I go to the main menu at the clock and pictochat thing it dosnt have an option.What do I do?|||The DS Lite is not the same as the DSi. But the connections are the same.


First of all you have to be near a wireless router that is compadible with Nintendo WFC (nintendo.com has a list of compatible routers). To connect to Wi-Fi you have to be near the router and let it connect, if it needs a password (like a WEP) it can be usually found under the router. The same thing goes if your connecting using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, only it won't ask for a password and you have to install the USB on your PC first.





For games like Super Mario Bros. you have to set up the connection from the game itself. It should have Wi-Fi Connection Settings where you can set up a Wi-Fi Connection. Basically it's the same thing i told you before only the connection is set up on your game, you can't connect to Wi-Fi with a game if your don't have a connection saved on it.





I don't really know much about Picto Chat since i've never tried to Wi-Fi Chat.|||u dont have download play on the side, next 2 pictochat? that is how u do it. o wait, i know now! u have 2 be near someone else that has a ds lite and new super mario bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment