Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Were can i get the new super marios bros game?

I heard it is really fun.Another question can you play online? should i buy another controller so my sis can play or is it better solo?|||il tell you where you can problly find the super marios bro games go to gamestop you probly find them there and yes if you want to so it can be more fun playing 2 player mode 8)|||Best Buy


Future Shop


EB Games/Game Stop


Walmart





Dont think you can play online. Its better with 2 people as i've heard.|||It IS really fun


you can get it at Walmart|||you can get it at walmart, bestbuy, gamestop ect.|||I'd try amazon. No, there isn't online, so you could buy another, Classic Controller for your sister; That being said, there have been criticisms of the co-op play. Hope this helps!|||You can buy it at walmart,gamestop,best buy, and many more. I'm quite sure that there is a website for this game. If I'm not mistaken u can play online. I will buy another controller because playing with family is fun.|||you can get it at Game stop Wal-Mart K-Mart and Offline to and yes it does have wi-fi it's really good and i think it's better wit 2 but that's just my opinion but you should buy another controller so your sis can play and i hope i helped if you have more questions about it then just email me at nagatopain39@yahoo.com|||Mario Games

No comments:

Post a Comment