Friday, December 16, 2011

Does Super Smash Bros. Brawl have online issues (Error code 86070) like Mario Strikers Charged?

Many people have problems playing online on the Wii. Error code 86070 is very frequent when playing games like Mario Strikers Charged and Guitar Heroes. I have the error code as well when trying to play Strikers. I've looked up the error code on the Nintendo site and know what it means, but I am very curious if the error code appears often when trying to connect to a game in Brawl.





I think it's best if people who had problems with Strikers (or other games with the same error) share their experiences as a way to compare but everyone is welcome to answer of course. Thanks in advance.|||I can't speak for Mario Striker's Charged, but I've been playing brawl online for months (don't ask *winks*). I've never had an error code or crashing issue.





However, the came can get "laggy beyond all reason" if you're playing with people far away, like I was for the first month or so, since the only other copies were in Japan. Now that it's out in america, It's unreasonably laggy about 20% of the time, but games go really fast, next rounds start quick.





But BE WARNED: In the "with anyone" online mode, you can ONLY play 2:00 time mode, which is the lamest thing in the history of ever.





Still: it's brawl. It's worth it.|||I had an error code the first day Brawl came out in the States but now everything is working fine for me. A little laggy at some times, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment